Sunday, November 11, 2012



The meaning of "sharing" has been the focus for the past month. I have opened my classroom to two different people. The first was a student teacher who need observation hours with various teachers with students with special needs. I love the enthusiasm of prospective teachers and watching the momentum build. This gentleman is already a substitute and has worked in both elementary, middle and highschool. The kids have not scared him off yet and know he is going to make an outstanding teacher!

The second person was a new teacher to my school who is going to be teaching primary reading resource. She spent over a week observing and learning about the program. I once again witnessed the excitement of the teaching profession blossom in someone. This renews my outlook on the teaching profession and that many dedicated people are waiting to work with today's kids.

1 comment:

  1. I love opening my room and having people in, I usually get some great new ideas! I just found your blog and am your newest follower! I am looking forward to getting some great reading ideas. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award for new bloggers! Just click on my blog name below and it will take you to the post with the directions.

    Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete